Trust Discovery and Celebration
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Blissfulminds that is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person /client who signs up to use the Coaching Service of any type.
Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Blissfulminds and use the services.
Service: refers to the service provided by Blissfulminds as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
You: a person or entity that is registered with blissfulminds.net to use the Services or an unregistered client who is utilizing the services by any other means of online payment or offline payment modes.
Return & Refund Policy
Detailed refund and canceling policy are as given below.
Payment and Session terms: Coaching sessions will start after the first free trial which is usually a discovery and goal setting session.
Payment has to be done within 24-48 hours after the discovery session if a verbal contract has been agreed upon.
An online or offline (hardcopy) Coaching contract will be sent by the Coach immediately upon receipt of payment.
Payment can be in an online or offline mode.
All payments will be inclusive of all taxes and GST.
Rebates and discounts will be applicable as per the policy announced by BlissfulMinds from time to time.
Refunds will be done under the following conditions:
1. When sessions get cancelled due contract cancellation by Coach.
2. The Coach is not able to take the sessions forward nor able to reschedule them due to certain circumstances.
3. No Refund will be done on cancellation of the contract by the client or a client organization.
4. Refunds can also be done on mutual agreement by Coachee and Coach for indefinite deferment of sessions only in exceptional circumstances for which the final decision will vest with Blissful Minds.
4. A refund will be done if the Coach doesn't meet the required coaching hours as per agreement on a pro-rata basis of time duration.
5. Refund will be initiated if the contract terms and conditions are not met by the Coach.
Blissful allows you to cancel your booking under the following circumstances:-
1. Immediately after discovery or free session. This could be informed to the Coach after the first free session.
2. When the client or client organization achieves the deliverables or satisfied with the goals which have been met before the completion of the planned contract sessions in total. In this case, however, no refund will be given to the client,
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Services and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you are free to take our services.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.